Re: Feathered Dinosaurs book

On Sep 14, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Brian Switek wrote:

My only real complaint about the book is the formatting. Each painting
takes up about 1 and 1/2 pages, the crease running between them often
going right down the middle of the artwork. It would have been better
to have either larger pages or smaller paintings,

Nothing makes me crazier than when publishers do that to great art. It almost makes the image totally useless. Western publishers need to take a hint front Japanese publishers, lots of great pictures per page, and none of them ruined by the binding...well at least the ones I buy.
Who is the artist in this book? The cover is amazing! It looks as if it was painted by a bird lover!