Theropod Database updates

The Theropod Database has seen a number of important updates including a
massive reorganization of basal tetanurines, the addition of all named
non-maniraptoriform avepods (though entries are going to be expanded as I add
more information on each taxon, of course), and entries on obscure taxa like
"Tonouchisaurus", "Labrosaurus" "huene" (it never existed!), Cretaaviculus,
"Ornithocheirus" hilsensis, "Ngexisaurus" and "Sidormimus".  Specifically...

9-17-08- Added Phaedrolosaurus, "Tonouchisaurus", Huaxiagnathus,
Proceratosaurus, Nedcolbertia, Orkoraptor, Ornitholestes, Santanaraptor,
Sinosauropteryx, Scipionyx, Ilerdopteryx and Cretaaviculus. Minor updates to
other coelurosaurs were also made. Also updated "Labrosaurus" "huene" yet
again, since I received a copy of Huene's 1958 paper.

9-13-08- Added Berberosaurus, Kryptops, Eocarcharia and Carcharodontosaurus
iguidensis. Updated the "Labrosaurus" "huene" and "Ornithocheirus" hilsensis
entries since I was able to check their original references. Completely redid
the Carnosauria, "Megalosauroidea" and basal Tetanurae portions of the
cladogram, to be in line with new studies (e.g. Smith et al., 2008).
Specifically, Megalosaurus was moved to Tetanurae incertae sedis, Erectopus and
Streptospondylus were moved to basal Tetanurae, Lourinhanosaurus and
Monolophosaurus were moved to be spinosauroid-grade tetanurines, Megaraptor was
made the spinosauroids' sister group and Marshosaurus was placed into
Sinraptoridae. Megalosauroidea was dismantled into Spinosauria and
Eustreptospondylinae, and carcharodontosaurid relationships were revised (based
partly on data from Brusatte and Sereno, 2008). Ceratosaur relationships were
also slightly changed (after Carrano and Sampson, 2008), though most data from
that paper still needs
 to be incorporated.

9-11-08- Added some of the most obscure theropod taxa- Chingkankousaurus,
"Futabasaurus", "Katsuyamasaurus", Kelmayisaurus? "gigantus", "Labrosaurus"
"huene", "Megalosaurus" lonzeensis, "Ornithocheirus" hilsensis, "Ngexisaurus
dapukaensis", "Sidormimus", "Mifunesaurus", "Kagasaurus", "Sanchusaurus" and
"Kitadanisaurus". I synonymized a couple of nomina nuda too- Szechuanosaurus
"yandonensis" into "Szechuanoraptor" zigongensis and "Tsuchikurasaurus" into
Fukuiraptor. I also updated the Marshosaurus, Megaraptor, Sigilmassasaurus and
Tyrannosaurus entries.

Mickey Mortimer
The Theropod Database- http://home.comcast.net/~eoraptor/Home.html