Who Has the Copyright on 1979 DinoFest (tm) Papers?

Dear Friends,

In a paper, I would like to use a figure from a paper
authored by Dr. David Schwimmer, which appeared in
the Dinofest (tm) International symposium (Arizona
State University) proceedings in 1979. From whom do
I need to ask permission to use this figure? Does
anyone have the contact information for the specific
person, "point of contact", for such an inquiry"?

Yours,

Paul

Paul V. Heinrich
Baton rouge, La