Re: Aaah! The EYE is back!

Turning to the paleofiction genre, there's "Primeval"--really superior
animation (the gorgonopsids, dromaeosaurs and "bat creature" from the future
are some of the best animation I've seen from any TV series)and intriguing
plots. The human characters are almost as engaging, especially the darkly weird
Helen. --Mark Hallett