Re: seaching ....

Yasmani,

These are all fairly recent papers, some of them (if not most of them)
may even be available already on the Internet for free.

I encourage you to visit this website: http://drvector.blogspot.com/

Scroll down to the section labeled "OPEN ACCESS BIOLOGY AND PALEO".
There are numerous links to authors and journals which provide their
articles on-line for free (including some of the ones you are
requesting here).

Here is a good example to start:

Visit Octavio Mateus's website (http://omateus.googlepages.com/home),
and click "Publicações" from the left menu. You'll find many of his
papers on-line, including the description of _Allosaurus europaeus_.

If you are unable to find a PDF on-line, it may be more courteous to
send an e-mail to one of the authors asking for a copy, rather than
treating the DML as a document delivery service.*

Cheers,

Nick Gardner
http://whyihatetheropods.blogspot.com/

* Though I could understand how this might be preferable to re-runs of
discussions over the origin of flight. Why aren't we talking about
something more interesting, like titanosaurs?