Re: Campbell's even crazier than a MANIAC? (archeopteryx

Do you define "all" as all Aves, or all Neornithes? That's an important
question because we don't know why other Aves did not survive past the end of
the Cretaceous. A difference in flight capabilities might explain the
difference, or perhaps the differences lie in other capabilities which are hard
to spot in the fossil record, such as metabolism.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com  http://www.jeffhecht.com