Gigantoraptor.

Just a quick note to let everybody know that the new Gigantoraptor vs Alectrosaurus mural I did for Charlie And Flo Magovern's itinerant exhibition Dinosaurs Nests and Babies several months ago and to which the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology has kindly awarded the Lanzendorf Prize this year is finally shown at the website. Consultants for the painting included Dr. Thom holtz and Dr. Bob Bakker... and it was enormous fun to do!

I know that the website has been long neglected... but at last something new is up.
More in the next month or so I hope.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Luis Rey

Visit my website