----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Habib" <mhabib5@jhmi.edu>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: Campbell's even crazier than a MANIAC? (archeopteryx climbing)

No worries. Actually, I consider the origin for pterosaurs to be currently equivocal, as do most pterosaur workers. It is completely plausible that arboreality could have been involved - but it didn't have to be.

This has been my point as well. As usual, Mike and I are in pretty close agreement.
JimC