RE: Kickboxing Cassowary

 Yeah, I guess it is, because I've seen several other videos of them doing
pretty much the same thing when they're aggravated. All the jumping around
serves a purpose, it's like a boxer feinting and bobbing and weaving before a
strike. It actually reminded me of some of the footwork I use when kickboxing;
in fact the shuffling steps it uses as it circles the tree are identical. I can
imagine dramaeosaurids doing something very similar in order to practice their
"skills", only it would involve biting and strikes from the hand claws.