Re: Sauropod dinos kept a level head: expert

Do the articular facet orientations of sauropod cervical vertebrae
support the suggestion the neck was held horizontally?

With an horizontal neck, I suppose large sauropods would be an easier
prey to theropods than with the neck mainatined high above the
latter's jaws. However, this consideration cannot intended to
disregard hypothesis that the neck was horizontal, because that a
predator can kill its prey does not imply its prey is going to be
extinguished (if all preys had to be safe from predation to survive,
predators would not exist).