sensitivity analysis for mathematical models in dinosaurs

Hello to all, I have theses references, but I want that somebody give me some
other references of some papers that speaks about some calculations with
sensitivity analysis for mathematical models....

I have this references:

HUTCHINSON, J. R. (2004) Biomechanical modeling and sensitivity analysis of
bipedal running ability. I. Extant taxa. J Morphol 262, 421-440.

HUTCHINSON, J. R. Analysis of hindlimb muscle moment arms in Tyrannosaurus rex
using a three-dimensional musculoskeletal computer model: implications for
stance, gait, and speed

and

Bates KT, Manning PL, Hodgetts D, Sellers WI (2009) Estimating Mass Properties
of Dinosaurs Using Laser Imaging and 3D Computer Modelling. PLoS

ONE 4(2): e4532. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0004532

Please help, I only need the reference (cite)

Thankss!!

"Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler....... Welcome to Jurassic Park!"
John Hammond in JP1
Ing. Yasmani Ceballos Izquierdo    <yceballos@uci.cu <mailto:yceballos@uci.cu> >