Re: Stegosaurus with protofeathers? Absolutely!

If you are beginning research in verminology, you should definitely track down a copy of the following:

Blanpied, P.W. 1980. Dragons: A Introduction to the Modern Infestation. Warner Books N.Y.: 194 pages.

Be mindful of the following quote on the title page, from Philip Marsden to the first graduates of the New Zealand School of Dragon Studies:

"The discipline of verminology calls for rigorous ordering of an elegant, beguiling, and often overwhelming complexity."

Dan