Last call for the I ISGM registration and abstract submission

----- Original Message ----- From: "Geometric Morphometrics Symposium" <symposium.gm@icp.cat>
To: <symposium.gm@icp.cat>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: Last call for the I ISGM registration and abstract submission

Dear colleagues:

This is the last call to the I Iberian Symposium on Geometric Morphometrics (Sabadell, Barcelona, July 23rd-25th 2009) registration. The registration deadline is April 15th, while the deadline for abstract submissions May 1st. You can find the second circular and the registration form inthe webpage:

http://www.icp.cat/noticies.php?noticia=70&lang=cat

or writing to the following e-mail:

symposium.gm@icp.cat

In addition, an introductory course will be held thedays preceding the opening of the Symposium (20th-22nd July). Attendance to thecourse is limited and acceptance will be determined by strict pre-inscriptionorder. You can ask for more information writing to the following e-mail:

course.gm@icp.cat

With best regards

Organizing Committee of the I Iberian Symposium on Geometric Morphometrics