Re: Eotitanosuchus olsoni

Hi there,

Hm, interesting paper; I do have more recent description, but not the original in which Eotitanosuchus is formally described by Chudinov. I would be also glad if someone could sent it to me.

Thanks you folks

Jocelyn FALCONNET
PhD student -> The early radiation of amniotes
Supervisors -> J-C Rage and J-S Steyer (MNHN)

CR2P, UMR 7207, CNRS
DÃpartement Histoire de la Terre
MusÃum national d'Histoire naturelle
Case Postale 38
57 rue Cuvier
75231 Paris cedex 05, France
tel : +33 (0)1 40 79 53 79

Mesozoico Web a Ãcrit :
Hi, dino fellows! I come back to annoy you with more requests. I need the publication of this taxon --> Eotitanosuchus olsoni. I know it's not a dino but I'm working on it and I need more information about. I think this is the paper:

Chudinov, P. K. 1965, "New Facts about the Fauna of the Upper Permian of the USSR", Journal of Geology, 73:117-30

If somebody has the paper I'll appreciate a copy.

Thanks to all.

www.mesozoico.com.ar info@mesozoico.com.ar Daniel M. Puglisi Administrador