To: "DML" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: Dinosaurs Phylogenetic Tree for Matlab.

I'd be more insulting, but clearly Dora doesn't read anything anyone else ever posts to these lists, so she won't mind me calling her out on such astounding ignorance.

Hey look Dora, pretty colours:

http://www.nimblebooks.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/supertree.jpg

One of about a thousand dinosaur phylogenetic analyses.