Re: Dinosaurs Phylogenetic Tree for Matlab.

Dora further illustrates her own particular brand of ignorance.

Dora:
Suggested introductory reading includes the dictionary entry on phylogenetics.
Any dictionary will do. Guidance: a dictionary is a book, I assume you are
familiar with them. Suggested further reading includes: all the posts on this
thread between your previous post and your first post (clearly you haven't read
them), and very possibly, most of the posts on this list. Ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phylogenetics

The Texas education system fails again. Back to the farm Dora, or in your
particular case, back under your bridge,  lest some billy goat knock you off.

D.

Denver Fowler
df9465@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.denverfowler.com