Re: Greg Paul's New Website

Well wadda you know... welcome to the 90s Greg! ;-)

I liked seeing some of those old restorations. Especially the coloured pencil stuff. Awesome.

I have to agree with some of the others about the flash here, though. It's not the flash per se, but the artefacts the zooming introduces to the pictures (the pencil ones especially).

Danvarner@aol.com wrote:
After all these years, Greg Paul has just launched his own website. There's a lot of material here including a lengthy autobiography and many previously unpublished illustrations. Go to the url below. DV

http://gspauldino.com/index.html

--

Palaeontography: http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk