Re: Greg Paul's New Website

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Graydon wrote:

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 08:40:27PM -0400, Danvarner@aol.com scripsit:
After all these years, Greg  Paul has just launched his own website. There's
a lot of material here including  a lengthy autobiography and many previously
unpublished illustrations. Go to the  url below. DV

http://gspauldino.com/index.html

Much as I am pleased to see Greg Paul with a website, you did not note very high bandwidth requirements and much hideous flash gunk.

And no way to turn off the music. (intereferes with the internet radio station I was listening to)