RE: On rearing in sauropods

Scott Selberg wrote:

What about *Isisaurus colberti* (as it was renamed) suggests it was a rearing
animal? My understanding actually implies that it already had a high reach
while on all fours already, and didn't need to rear (very similar to
*Brachiosaurus brancai*, in fact).

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

Internet Explorer 8 – Get your Hotmail Accelerated.  Download free!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/