Theropod forelimbs

I have just finished watching the UK run on Jurassic Fight Club renamed as
Dinosaur Secrets for the UK and with what I presume is a UK commentary (all
the lengths and weights were metric while the graphics were imperial).  I
noticed that a lot of the theropods held their manus horizontally rather
than vertically.  I was under the impression that theropods could not
orientate their forelimbs in this manner.

Am I misinformed?

I am also puzzled that the only dinosaurs actually preserved fighting were
not featured in the series!