RE: Island Dinosaurs & Pterosaurs

> Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:33:10 +0100
> From: subhumanfreaks@hotmail.com
> To: keenir@hotmail.com; tholtz@umd.edu; dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: RE: Island Dinosaurs & Pterosaurs
>

> Thanks, but I only need islands that are present now.

ah.

thank you for the clarification.

 so...there's the  Philipines(sp) and Madagascar...and I think Japan had the
Shonasaurus (marine reptile, granted, but at least its a fossil)

 other than those, I think it's an exceedingly-short list of present-day
islands that were islands back in the Mesozoic.

(wait, are you counting England?)