Dinofest Paper request.

Dear List,

I'am looking for:

Iturralde-Vinent, M. 1996. Cuban Jurassic Reptiles: A ppoly known faunule
from the western Tethys. Abstract and Program Dinofest International,
Tempe, Arizona.

MacPhee, R., M. Iturralde-Vinent, 1995. Earliest monkey from Greater
Antilles.  Journal of Human Evolution 28: 197-200

If someone should have a pdf of this publiactions, I would appreciate getting a
copy,

many thanks in advance,

"Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler....... Welcome to Jurassic Park!"
John Hammond in JP1
Ing. Yasmani Ceballos Izquierdo    <yceballos@uci.cu <mailto:yceballos@uci.cu>