RE: Island Dinosaurs & Pterosaurs (joke)

> Hey, everybody needs Australia!  You take that back!

Currently, I certainly need Australia, otherwise my feet would get wet.

    Cheers,

        Christopher Taylor

Christopher Taylor
Dept of Environmental Biology
Curtin University of Technology
GPO Box U1987
Perth
WA 6845
Australia

http://catalogue-of-organisms.blogspot.com

Of
> Tim Williams
> Sent: Saturday, 11 April 2009 11:05 AM
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Cc: tijawi@yahoo.com
> Subject: RE: Island Dinosaurs & Pterosaurs
>

> David Marjanovic wrote:
>

> > Cuba (which is continental crust -- no oceanic island is
> > old enough) has the pterosaur *Herbstosaurus*.
>

> A rare lapse from you David.  :-)  _Herbstosaurus_ (which was
initially
> thought to be a small theropod) is from Argentina.  _Nesodactylus_ and
> _Cacibupteryx_ are pterosaurs from Cuba.
>

> Mo Hassan wrote:
>
> > I guess anything that isn't America, Eurasia, Africa or
> > Antarctica, so those three examples would count, but I don't
> > need Australia. :)

Checked by AVG.
10/04/2009 6:27 PM