OT cats & hummingbirds, dinosaur books

Returning from deep lurk mode

Sorry about the blank message.  Forgot this list only takes plain text.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if hummingbirds have been known to
kill a cat with driving their beaks through the skull and into the brain.

I seem to remember hearing about that or reading it a long time ago.

All my books and articles are in storage so I can't look it up.

I was also wondering if there are any good books about vertebrate anatomy that
have information about cat (domestic) skeletons and the number or toes they
have on their front and back feet.

I'm also interested in adding to my dinosaur book library.  What good books
have come out over the last year or so?

Any info. would be appreciated.

Lora