Från: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] För Mo
Hassan
Skickat: den 11 april 2009 00:02
Till: dinosaur@usc.edu
Ämne: Island Dinosaurs & Pterosaurs

Dear all,

I would appreciate any help anyone can provide concerning finds of
Mesozoic dinosaurs or pterosaurs on any islands (those currently in
existence), apart from Great Britain, Isle of Wight, Madagascar, Japan
and Australia. A list of taxa or an individual taxon name would be most
helpful.

Thank you,

Mo Hassan
http://subhumanfreak.blogspot.com
The Disillusioned Taxonomist
View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place ? Learn more!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/