Re: Did dinosaur wings evolve for breeding display?/Longisquama

Photoshop provides an opportunity to virtually enlarge a photo to the size of a bedroom wall and to get rid of the halftone dots.

Stop acting, at last, as if descreening restored information. It _removes_ information. It fools you. It makes the image prettier, but _decreases_ its resolution.

If something is smaller than a pixel, you can't reconstruct it from that image. Period. Basta.

<sigh>

That's the fourth year I'm talking to this wall. I'm slowly getting tired.