Pdfs of JVP

Dear list,

I'am looking for pdfs of these papers from JVP

Vickaryous, M K., 2006, New information on the cranial anatomy of Edmontonia
rugosidens Gilmore, a Late Cretaceous nodosaurid dinosaur from Dinosaur
Provincial Park, Alberta: JVP, v. 26, n. 4: 1011-1013.

Jenkins, F. A., jr, Shubin, N. H., Gatesy, S. M., and Warren, A., 2008,
Gerrothorax pulcherrimus from the Upper Triassic Fleming Fjord Formation of
East Greenland and a reassessment of head lifting in temnospondyl feeding:
Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, v. 28, n. 4, p. 935-950.

O'Keefe, F. R., and Street, H. P., 2009, Osteology of the cryptocleidoid
plesiosaur Tatenectes laramiensis, with comments on the taxonomic status of the
Cimoliasauridae: Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, v. 29, n. 1, p., 48-57.

Vullo, R., and Neraudeau, D., 2009, Pterosaur remains from the Cenomanian (Late
Cretaceous) Paralic Deposits of Charentes, Western France: Journal of
Vertebrate Paleontology, v. 29, n. 1, p. 277-282.

Matthews, J. C., Brusatte, S. L., Williams, S. A., and Henderson, M. D., 2009,
The first Triceratops bonebed and its implications for gregarious behavior:
Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, v. 29, n. 1, p. 286-290.

Williamson, T. E., Carr, T. D., Williams, S. A., and Tremaine, K., 2009, Early
ontogeny of pachycephalosaurine squamosals as revealed by juvenile specimens
from the Hell Creek Formation, eastern Montana: Journal of Vertebrate
Paleontology, v. 29, n. 1, p. 291-294.

If someone can send me a copy, I would much appriciate that,

many thanks in advance,

Michael

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01