Re: How to Get Paleontology PDFs [was RE: Pdfs of JVP]

Dear Andy and list,

thanks for your suggestions Andy. Actually, I always contact the authors first,
but in some cases (like in the ones I asked for pdfs of JVP) the authors either
don't answer to my requst or the do have a new eMail address. I'am not a member
of the SVP yet, but I'll think about it seriously.

All the best, Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------