Re: Question on morphological saltation

> I think you might be wanting to talk about if the progression between
> morphology A, at time T1, and morphology B, at time T2, has to be
> continuous

Put simple, that is what I tried to talk about. All in a morphological
realm, just one character, nothing about populations, punctuation,
macroevolution, hopeful monsters, etc.

-- if it has to be composed of forms that would obviously be
> con-specific with their immediate ancestors and immediate descendants?

I do not want to mess with species boundaries. I think it is not
necessary if talking only about morphology.

Thanks for your time, Graydon.