Re: Pdfs on vertebrate palaeontology

I was recently into the archive, which has a number of XIX century
german magazines on anatomy that I cannot get anywhere else in the
web, to my knowledge. You have the Gegenbaurs Morphologisches
Jahrbuch, Zoologisches Jahrbuch, Zeitschrift für Wissenschaftliche
Zoologie, etc. There are old British magazines such as the Proceedings
and transactions of the Zoological Society, Annals and Magazine of
Natural History, and the French Annales des Sciences Naturelles, and
lots of other old magazines. Among books, you can find all tomes of
Eckers' Anatomie des Frosches, Bojanus' Anatome Testudinis Europaeae,
Bradley's The Anatomy of the Salamander, Williston's The Osteology of
the Reptilia, Parker's The Vertebrate Skull, and lots of other jewels.