Largest pterosaurs

Good day to all list members,

I've recently posted a short article on pterosaurs on my blog (
http://dinosaurus.bloguje.cz/783764-uvod-do-pterosaurologie.php ). As a part of
the text, I was trying to create a simple table comprising the largest known
pterosaurs (i. e. those with largest wingspan). I counted there are just 15
genera with a wingspan exceeding 5 meters and five perhaps over 10 meters). I'm
aware there's a high margin of error with all these estimates (given the
incompleteness of fossil record) , so I'd like to make it clear for myself.
Would the table below be more or less correct? Thanks in advance, Vlad

Quetzalcoatlus northropi 11-13 m?

Arambourgiania philadelphiae 12 m?

Hatzegopteryx thambema 12 m?

Ornithocheirus sp. 12 m?