Open Access Journal Rankings

To bring things back full circle, I have finished my series of blog posts
ranking open access journals most relevant to paleontologists. Thank you to all
who responded to the poll! Note that the rankings also include measures of
citations, etc., in addition to the opinion poll. The major links follow:

Survey Results

http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2009/04/open-access-paleontology-journals.html

About the Ratings
http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2009/04/about-ratings.html

Rankings for Immedate Open Access Journals (excluding museum publications with
special authorship qualifications)
http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2009/04/open-access-paleontology-rankings-part.html

Rankings for All Immedate Open Access Journals
http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2009/04/open-access-paleontology-rankings-part_26.html

Rankings for All Open Access Journals
http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2009/04/open-access-paleontology-rankings-part_27.html

Comments and thoughts are welcome, particularly at the blog's comments section!

Andy

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Mobile2_042009