Re: looking for illustration

I agree with Mike re the possibility that all may be the same species. And, as he says, for animals that can travel 600 miles in a day, geographic separation isn't much of an issue.
JimC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Habib" <habib@jhmi.edu>
To: <mike@indexdata.com>
Cc: <soylentgreenistrex@yahoo.com>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: looking for illustration

Upshot: we have three big azhdarchids that are very similar in size,
and could be congeneric (or even the same species, to be honest - the geographic separations are meaningless for a flap-glider of that size), of which only Quetzalcoatlus has much material. Therefore, reconstructions of giant azhdarchs are still best done using Quetz.

Cheers,

--Mike