thanks for the Permian extinction info

I sure wish the news services wouldn't have announced the Permian craters as
"fact."  I have really runny eggs on my face.

That's quite a bit of material to peruse - today I was at the 'big' Florence SC
library looking for the two extinction books Prof. Holtz mentioned but they
didn't have them.

     They DID have:

Bakker - THE DINOSAUR HERESIES
Nothdurft/Smith - THE LOST DINOSAURS OF EGYPT
Poinar & Poinar Jr. - WHAT BUGGED THE DINOSAURS?

This last one is one I'm going to dig into first - neat "Chriton" inspirational
material.