Re: Comprehensive list of popular dinosaur misconceptions (warning: sarcasm)

I like your list, but i have to make a couple of silly points:

> 26.    Every theropod over 30 feet long is a
> Tyrannosaurus rex.

The "average person" has never heard the word "theropod".

> 30.    Every chasmosaurine is a Triceratops.

Ditto for the word "chasmosaurine".

> 38.    Tyrannosaurus could not hunt living prey.

I'm sure most average people believe exactly the opposite:
that T. rex *could* hunt living prey, as it certainly could
and did.

Otherwise an interesting post in that one could make a
similar type of post for *us* (dinosaur experts) using a
different topic, e.g. Asian politics or American history or
something. As in, "Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity."
(did he? i think he might have, but....)

One can't be an expert on everything.