Re: Funny New Papers

So, fossil dino-poo doesn't show much bone in the diet?  Is the "chomp and
swallow big pieces" presentations of carnosaurs eating not accurate?
I could see a pack eating at a downed large sauropod/titanosaur/ceratopsian
probably scraping the flesh off the big bones and not going after the marrow in
times of plenty [did the large herbivores have alot of marrow to begin with?)
... but somehow dropping the notion of bone-injestion is difficult for this
amateur observer.

My mind ... it reels.  :-P

[I think the blew it, tho', in the scene of the ceratosaurus eating the
dryosaurus  whole in WHEN DINOS ROAMED AMERICA ... unlikely with its size.]