Re: Two Vague Paleo-Education Questions

A quick note pointed out by someone: In retrospect, I shouldn't have
phrased the budgetary question in terms of paying the school. I know
one usually tries to work out arrangements for funding, so I'm mainly
asking what schools would be the easiest to negotiate with or would
tend to provide the most funding - as well as trying to account for
outside costs that aren't covered by such programs (or *may* not be
covered, depending), which is where my mind was when I wrote that. I'm
sort of hardwired for frugality.

Thanks for the offlist reponses so far . . . and more are always welcome.