Re: Better Book Bargains?

Well, it's obvious he made every effort to cover the "all ages," and perhaps
20+ years ago I'd have more faith in middle-school kids 'grasping' the text -
but I have to go by what I see in the public school system today, and the state
of education has fallen so much from learning to crowd-control ... a special
'advanced' class for younger kids could probably tackle chunks of it.
Sorry to be pessimistic but this country is in trouble, education-wise.