Re: What faunas/formations were at the KT

The other part of the this question regards what other dinos around the world may have survived until the extinction event. There has been a request to illustrate famous faunas like the Velociraptor/ Protoceratops locals with the impending comet approaching. I know, its silly and those two lived too early, but I'd like to make educated assumptions about the species of dinosaurs and where they flourished without any evidence...ouch , it even hurt to write that sentence...