croc or monitor tail swing speeds

Dear list readers,

I am rather desperately looking for data on how fast crocodiles (including alligators) and monitor lizards can swing their tails. I am not especially interested in data on swimming, but would welcome that as well, because there seems to be hardly anything published about tail wagging (and, more in line with what I need this for) tail whacking on land.

Does anyone here have any data, or an idea whom I could ask?

TIA!

--
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut für Evolutions- und

Tel: +49(0)30-2093-8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@mfn-berlin.de