Re: Need Rahonavis refs

Does the full version of this article have any images?
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/279/5358/1915
(it was cited by wikipedia)

I did a google image search and came across this image:
http://www.rescast.com/Images/specimens/Rahonavis_ostromi.jpg
from this site:
http://sinsacro.blogspot.com/

And this Image:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dXjJ6AGRbr8/SdPQtgN5hVI/AAAAAAAAAkM/vQT7-ZRr1Kw/s400/Comparación+entre+Rahonavis,+Archeopteryx+y+Velociraptor..JPG

>From this site:
http://noasaurus.blogspot.com/2009/04/dpmp-rahonavis.html

http://www.geocities.jp/moose_go/k-27_edited.JPG
from:
http://www.geocities.jp/moose_go/kyouryuhaku.html

I don't know the source of these reconstructions, but perhaps an inquiry to the
bloggers (who may not speak English) may prove fruitful.

Then there is this image:
http://www.dinosauria.com/pics/general/thumbs/sickle.jpg
from http://www.dinosauria.com/jdp/archie/sickle.htm
It cites references, and the image is not embellished with bones arranged in a
way that fits with their preferred reconstruction.

I also found this image:
http://static.open.salon.com/files/img_1035_copy1235275974.jpg
Maybe one of the better images.

As to the site its from, I didn't read too carefully, but I saw the words
"Lying for Jesus? "Case for a Creator"" In there, so I should probably refrain
from further comment, and just say it does appear to be a good image, and
appears consistent with the image of the reconstruction in the first image.
Combined with the first image (where different colors are clearly evident), it
gives a pretty good idea of what has actually been found, and what is inferred.