RE: Need Rahonavis refs

Please note that all of the images in this thread so far that show the skull
do so under the old model of Rahonavis being a basal bird. As nearly all
recent phylogenetic analyses place it as an unenlagiine dromaeosaurid, it
might well have a skull more similar to Buitreraptor and Austroraptor.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/