Speaking of marsupial carnivores...

This may be an "old show" to those on the list, but flippin' thru the hospital
room tv channels, I watched the National Geo documentary on the debate about
THYLACOLEO being a carnivore or not Tuesday.  Congrats to Colin McHenry for his
presence on the show.  It's too bad nothing with very similar dentition is
still around - very strange animal.  It's very difficult for me to imagine
those 'teeth' chewing - sure wouldn't want to have an extremity in that mouth!

One question - apparently, 200 lbs is considered a heavyweight predator?  I'm
200 lbs, and I don't consider meself all that intimidating.  :-)