Re: Avian origin questioned by John Ruben

john hunt wrote:
I used to have a really useful link to a site that set out all of the
competing hypotheses, evidence for and against and what further evidence was
required to support each one.  I can't find it and nor can google so I guess
it has not been maintained.

John

I think you may be referring to this site:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/2099/DinoTheories.html

It's in geocities, so I guess it will not be there long, I've heard it will be shutdown, but I don't know.

The rest of the site has some texts by Elliot Sobber and some skepticism about cladistics, with someone's own cladogram proposed by other means than cladistics, but yet more specific than birds sprouting somewhere from the cloudy thecodont limbus.

Danniel Soares