To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Cc: <vrtpaleo@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:33 PM
Subject: paleo-feathers

HI:
FYI:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20090826/sc_livescience/ancientbirdsfeathershadiridescentglow;_ylt=AnsnaOHkdJ3J0nS8Wl2lhk8PLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTNqdDhlYjMxBGFzc2V0A2xpdmVzY2llbmNlLzIwMDkwODI2L2FuY2llbnRiaXJkc2ZlYXRoZXJzaGFkaXJpZGVzY2VudGdsb3cEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHNlYwN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNhbmNpZW50YmlyZDM-

--

Ian Paulsen
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA