Herrerasaurus - some questions

This neat beastie has been called one of the earliest dino's - but it's
relatively larger size and (to me) a completely viable predator anatomy says it
is more one of the earliest discovered more than a first dinosaur.  The experts
call it "primitive" and I'm sure it is, but it still seems to have been a very
capable theropod.

Are there finds that indicate an ancestry to Herrerasaurus (that are still
dino's)?

How far back do most of you consider that dino's first emerged?  The first half
of the Triassic?

Stop retro-engineering chickens and bring one of these babies back!  They look
like they could have taken one of us out without much effort.