Re: The future of dinosaur discoveries

No, Dr. McHenry would never put things as
crudely and ineptly as I do.   :-)

So, what is the issue?  The gov't putting paleontolgy way down on the list of
priorities for funding?  I can't believe it's due to lack of public interest -
I'm sure Oz is just as fascinated as the rest of us when these wonderful
creatures are unearthed.
Or is it just this world recession mucking up the works?

You've got centuries of drilling yet left beneath the Antarctic ice cap, tho'.