Re: Abbreviations and Acronyms

ummm   wouldnt you call this list an LOA

Jerry D. Harris wrote:
Hi All! -

     I have a bizarre question for y'all:  I am compiling a list of
recently-proposed, paleontologically relevant acronyms that have appeared in
various papers.  Ignoring things like BAND, BADD, and the ungodly number of
abbreviations for vertebral laminae and fossae, I'm more interested in
things like PSP (postcranial skeletal pneumaticity), ETF = elongate tail
feathers, etc. -- those kinds of acronyms.  Any and all suggestions --
dinosaurian or no -- would be great!  ...probably ought to keep this one
off-list, though...  Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology