re: special all-dino issue

I wrote to ask them how much ordering this singl
issue was - they wanted to know if I was ordering for an institution or myself.
This is the price they quoted me to buy and
read it at night with a flashlight under the
blankey - and I am totally serious:

    $575.00 US

That's right, five HUNDRED and seventy-five
buckeroos.   I assured them they were quite
mad, and have to face the fact I won't get
to see it.   Waaah.