RE: How Did Flowering Plants Evolve to Dominate Earth?

Bah, I'm not convinced. I still say it was dinosaurs. And the paleobotanists
need to get used to it.

But what the heck do I know about stinkin' flowers? :)

~ Michael

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:55:13 -0500
> From: oxytropidoceras@cox.net
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: How Did Flowering Plants Evolve to Dominate Earth?
>
> How Did Flowering Plants Evolve to Dominate Earth?
> Science Daily, Dec. 1, 2009
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091201100221.htm
>
> How Did Flowering Plants Evolve to Dominate Earth?
> Wiley-Blackwell, Dec. 30, 2009
>
> http://www.alphagalileo.org/ViewItem.aspx?ItemId=63350&CultureCode=en
>
> The paper is:
>
> Brodribb, T. J., and T. S. Feild, 2009, Leaf hydraulic
> evolution led a surge in leaf photosynthetic capacity
> during early angiosperm diversification. Ecology Letters.
> Published Online Nov. 30, 2009.
>
> http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/123193748/abstract
>
> Yours,
>
> Paul
>
> Paul Heinrich
> Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?ocid=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_4:092009